Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kings and Queens

We continue to wait.
and wait.
and wait.
and wait.

It feels like years have gone by in only this one month.


We continue to fear.
and fear. 
and fear.
and fear.

It feels so unfair for these poor littles to continue to remain alone.


We continue to pray.
and pray.
and pray.
and pray.

It feels like God will not let us give up. I'm grateful.


We continue to want.
and want.
and want.
and want.

It feels like my heart could burst with the wanting. I WANT Mollie HOME.




In between the waiting, fearing, praying and wanting....we are living.


Some snippets of our daily life lately.


Someone is 10 months old now!

and moving ALL over the place!

Like, ALL over the place!

Can you spot the baby?!

Maybe if we hide, she won't find us!

Future Dentist?!

Just getting my read on Mom. No big deal.




And because this cold weather is finally getting to me. Can we please go back in time for just a day? (or maybe a week? Yes. A week would be nice!)







1 comment:

  1. This is something I have to remind myself DAILY lately... but someone once said...

    Faith is putting trust in God. Fear is putting our trust in Satan.

    Have faith sweet friend, and when it gets too hard, we'll lean on each other. Right? Love you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete